Section 4: Appendixes
- Ministerial responsibilities
- Staffing overview
- Agency resource statement and tables of expenses by outcomes
- Work health and safety
- Inquiries by parliamentary committees
- Matters before courts and administrative tribunals
- Ecologically sustainable development and environmental performance
- Purchaser–provider arrangements
- Advertising and market research
- Grants and contributions
- List of sponsors
- Summary of the overseas network
The Governor-General, Her Excellency Ms Quentin Bryce AC, meets Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 2012 graduate trainees at Government House in Canberra in June 2012.
Prime Minister Gillard and British Prime Minister, Mr David Cameron, during the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting in Perth, October 2011. Photo: Getty Images
The Minister for Trade, Dr Emerson, taking part in a session at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, January 2012.