The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade welcomes public submissions and comments on Australia's Consular Strategy 2014-16.
All submissions must be made in writing and are to be received by 31 January 2014.
Submissions should address the questions identified in the Issues Paper, although comments are welcome on all relevant matters.
Send your submission by post to:
Consular Strategy Team
Consular, Public Diplomacy and Parliamentary Affairs Division
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
RG Casey Building
BARTON ACT 0221
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions will be treated as public documents and made available on the Department’s website. If you wish for your submission to be treated as confidential, in whole or in part, please note this in writing at the time of making your submission.
No personal information other than the name of the individual submitters will be disclosed.
Submissions are welcome from all interested parties including industry, business, community and labour representatives and government agencies.
Some organisations/entities may wish to be listed publicly as having made a submission to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade on Australia's Consular Strategy 2014-16.
Where an organisation/entity agrees to have their submission made available, a link to the text of their submission will appear next to their name.
Copyright and content
Copyright in submissions resides with the author(s), not with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
The views expressed in these submissions are the views of the author(s) and should not be understood as reflecting the views of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
To maintain consistent quality, those documents approved for publication will be made available in PDF format wherever possible.
- Anonymous [PDF 134 KB]
- The Australia-Africa Mining Industry Group (AAMIG) [PDF 238 KB]
- The Australian and New Zealand College of Notaries [PDF 210 KB]
- The Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) [PDF 382 KB]
- Australian Federation of Travel Agents [PDF 358 KB]
- Australians Detained Abroad [PDF 174 KB]
- Bruce Bickerstaff [PDF 196 KB]
- Christopher Bishop [PDF 83 KB]
- Colleen Brown [PDF 56 KB]
- James Bruce [PDF 71 KB]
- KJ Bruce [PDF 131 KB]
- Qantas Group [PDF 112 KB]
- Tony Butcher [PDF 122 KB]
- Professor James Cotton [PDF 262 KB]
- Lucas J Dawes [PDF 413 KB]
- Brendan Doran [PDF 104 KB]
- Andrew Farran-Garry Woodard-Paul Barratt [PDF 262 KB]
- Andrew Farran and Paul Barratt supplementary submission [76 KB]
- Foreign Prisoner Support Service [PDF 226 KB]
- Brian Heath [PDF 307 KB]
- Mark Henry [PDF 6 KB]
- Insure and Go [PDF 246 KB]
- Danny Jovica [PDF 114 KB]
- John Keogh [PDF 108 KB]
- Alexander Kovachevich [PDF 70 KB]
- Les Landau [PDF 163 KB]
- Law Council of Australia [PDF 106 KB]
- Alex Oliver, Lowy Institute [PDF 207 KB]
- Andrew Reid [PDF 215 KB]
- Bob Reksten [PDF 61 KB]
- Sharron Rooney [PDF 83 KB]
- Donald Rothwell [PDF 181 KB]
- Professor Ben Saul [PDF 109 KB]
- Mick Sibthorpe [PDF 196 KB]
- James Smith [PDF 77 KB]
- John Sneddon [PDF 132 KB]
- United Macedonian Diaspora [PDF 398 KB]
- P. Vanderfield [PDF 101 KB]
- Jacinta Arcadia VonPrussia [PDF 260 KB]
- Daniel Wass [PDF 267 KB]
- John Wilson [PDF 187 KB]