Pitcairn Island is a dependent territory of the United Kingdom, in the eastern Pacific. Its tiny population is of British and Tahitian descent.
- See our Travel Information page
- Before you travel: Passports Australia | Visa information | 'Safe Travel'-Top 10 Tips
- Assistance to Australian travellers: Consular Services Charter
Heads of Government
Embassies and consulates
- The High Commission in New Zealand is responsible for Pitcairn Island
- Pitcairn Island is represented by the British High Commission in Australia