United Arab Emirates
The UAE is comprised of the Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ras al Kaimah, Fujairah, Ajman, and Umm al Quwain.
Economic and trade information
- Country brief
- Country/Economy Fact Sheet [PDF 24 KB]
- Report by the East Asia Analytical Unit -"More than Oil: Economic Developments in Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates"
- Business Guide to UAE (RTF) | (PDF)
- Travel Advice for United Arab Emirates | See also our Travel Information page
- Before you travel: Passports Australia | Visa information | 'Safe Travel'-Top 10 Tips
- Assistance to Australian travellers: Consular Services Charter
Heads of Government
Embassies and consulates
- Australian Embassy in United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
- Australian Consulate-General in Dubai, United Arab Emirates