Each year the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade produces a
wide range of publications containing detailed information on
Australia’s trade in goods and services with the world.
The publications are:
- Trade Topics: A Quarterly review of Australia’s
- Composition of Trade Australia
- Exports of Primary and Manufactured Products
- Trade in Services Australia
- Australia’s Trade by State and
- The APEC Region Trade and Investment
- Australia’s Trade with the Americas
- Australia’s Trade with East Asia
- Australia’s Trade with the European Union
From today, full electronic versions of the publications are
available free-of-charge on the departmental website at www.dfat.gov.au/trade.
Should users wish to obtain printed copies of these publications,
they will be guided from the DFAT website to an external website,
where they can place an order for a hard copy.
For further information, contact (02) 6261 3114, fax (02) 6261
3321 or email email@example.com.
Media Inquiries: DFAT Media Liaison on 02 6261 1555