ATI Short Form Funding Agreement
ATI Long Form Funding Agreement
ATI Consent Form
ATI Project Completion form
DFAT e-commerce form
Australia-Thailand Institute logos
- Australia-Thailand Institute logo (PNG, 500 pixels wide [low-res], 9 KB)
- Australia-Thailand Institute logo (PNG, 2518 pixels wide [high-res], 37 KB)
- Australia-Thailand Institute logo (Zip file contains EPS file, vector format [best quality], 309 KB)
- Australia-Thailand 60th Anniversary of Bilateral Relations logo (PNG file, 200 pixels wide [low-res], 11 KB)
- Australia-Thailand 60th Anniversary of Bilateral Relations logo (PNG file, 700 pixels wide [high-res], 78 KB)
- Australia-Thailand 60th Anniversary of Bilateral Relations logo (EPS file, vector format [best quality], 1.38 MB)
Australia-Thailand Institute logo style guide
Australia-Thailand Institute logo style guide (Word 25 KB)
Using the logo
The Australia-Thailand Institute (ATI) logo is available for download by grant recipients and other approved organisations. It can be used in print and electronic media as well as other applications such as signage, team uniforms and sporting gear.
It is a condition of funding that ATI grant recipients include the ATI logo and acknowledge the ATI's support in all promotional material and publications, including websites. The following acknowledgement must be used in association with the logo where possible:
The [insert name of project] is supported by the Commonwealth through the Australia-Thailand Institute, which is part of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
The logo is composed of the Australian Government crest and the ATI logo and symbol. The crest and ATI logo are locked together. The elements of the logo may not be separated and used individually nor altered in any way.
The logo should be within a clear area free from other text and graphics.
Do not scan the logo from a hard copy.
If you require the logo in a format other than those provided on the website please contact the ATI Secretariat at email@example.com