It has been assumed that other British Commonwealth Governments have learned of the Soviet Armistice terms published 1st March.
For convenience, however, the text follows as published here.
1. Rupture of relations with Germany, internment of German troops and warships in Finland, with the understanding that if Finland considers this latter task beyond her power, the Soviet Union is ready to offer her the necessary assistance with its troops and air force.
2. Re-establishment of Soviet-Finnish Treaty of 1940 and withdrawal of Finnish troops to the 1940 frontier.
3. Immediate repatriation of Soviet and Allied prisoners of war as well as Soviet and Allied civilians who are being kept in concentration camps and being used by Finland for labour.
4. Question of partial or complete demobilisation of Finnish Army to be left for negotiation in Moscow.
5. Question of reparation for damage caused to Soviet Union by military operation and by occupation of Soviet territory to be left for negotiation in Moscow.
6. Question of Petsamo area to be left for negotiation in Moscow.