Sample Key Performance Indicators
Media coverage and social media interest
- Number of media articles (readership)
- Number of radio broadcasts
- Number of TV broadcasts
- Number of website hits
- Number of social media interactions
- Quality of media coverage and social media interest generated by project.
- Positive / negative
- Publicity tools and strategies.
Attendance at funded events.
- Type of event- eg performance/exhibition days/ film screenings/community events/workshops/seminars/other
- Number of events of this type
- Total attendance numbers
- Audience make up eg VIPs / general demographics
- Critical and audience response to events.
Satisfaction of stakeholders- Quality
- Feedback from local overseas diplomatic mission.
- Met program objective / Did not meet program objective
- Feedback from other stakeholders- presenters, participants, officials
Follow up enquiries/subsequent interest and ongoing linkages in the work of the applicant.
- Number of follow-up enquiries.
- Number of follow-up activities generated
- Number of on-going linkages (new/strengthened partnerships)
Level of engagement of local community
Number of publications
- Number of books provided
- Number of times provided books have been accessed
- Increase in subjects about Australia offered
- Number of students enrolled in Australian studies in target country
Number of future research Opportunities Identified
Increase in overseas enrolments in target courses from target country
Increase in air services between Australia and target country
Number of Australian technologies adopted in target country
Project completed on time / on budget