Article 23.1: Annexes, Appendices and Footnotes
The Annexes, Appendices and footnotes to this Agreement constitute an integral part of this Agreement.
Article 23.2: Entry into Force
This Agreement shall enter into force 30 days after the date the Parties exchange written notifications certifying that they have completed their respective applicable legal requirements and procedures or on such other date as the parties may agree.
Article 23.3: Amendments
- The Parties may agree, in writing, to amend this Agreement. An amendment shall enter into force after the parties exchange written notifications certifying that they have completed their respective applicable legal requirements and procedures or on such date as the Parties may agree.
- Unless otherwise provided in this Agreement, if any provision of the WTO Agreement that is incorporated into or referred to in this Agreement is amended, the Parties shall consult on whether to amend this Agreement.
Article 23.4: Termination
- This Agreement shall terminate 180 days after the date either Party notifies the other Party in writing that it wishes to terminate the Agreement.
- Within 30 days of the delivery of a notification under paragraph 1, either Party may make a written request to the other Party to enter into consultations regarding whether any provision of this Agreement should terminate on a date later than that provided under paragraph 1. The consultations shall begin no later than 30 days after the Party delivers its request.
- This Article shall not apply to Annex 7-B.
Article 23.5: Authentic Text
The Korean and English texts of this Agreement are equally authentic.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned, being duly authorised by their respective Governments, have signed this Agreement.
DONE at Seoul, this 8th day of April, 2014, in duplicate, in the English and Korean languages.
FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF AUSTRALIA:
FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA: