Trade Talk newsletter
Trade Talk brings you news and updates on all the latest Australian trade issues.
Subscribe to the Trade Talk newsletter
Trade Matters 2012
Over one billion tonnes of goods passed through our seaports last year. That's heavier than 18,000 Sydney Harbour Bridges.
More in Trade Matters 2012.
- Australia welcomes Japan to Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations. 21 April 2013
- Trade Minister in Surabaya for APEC talks. 19 April 2013
- Australia-Guangdong Business Cooperation Council. 12 April 2013
- China deal a boost to Australian meat exporters. 12 April 2013
- Trade deficit narrows sharply in February. 3 April 2013
- Trade deficit widens in January. 7 March 2013
- Government opens Asian Century business grants. 1 March 2013
More news from the Australian Minister for Trade and Competitiveness
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement
- Australia-Korea Free Trade Agreement negotiations
- Australia-India Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement negotiations
- Indonesia-Australia Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement negotiations
- Information Technology Agreement (ITA)
- Pacific Agreement on Closer Economic Relations Plus negotiations
- Trade in Services Agreement
- Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership negotiations
- Thailand-Australia Free Trade Agreement
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement negotiations