The outcomes of the 6th WTO Ministerial Conference in Hong Kong took the Doha Round of trade negotiations a modest but useful step forward. Australia was represented at the Ministerial Conference by a team of experienced negotiators, led by the Australian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Trade, the Hon. Mark Vaile MP. Representation from the Opposition, the Parliament, Australian industry and non-governmental organisations as well as the States and Territories was included in the delegation.
Australian Statements and Press Releases
- Progress at World Trade Talks
- Australia supports Least Developed Countries at Hong Kong WTO Ministerial
- Vaile Welcomes Pakistan to the Cairns Group
Daily updates from Hong Kong 13-18 December 2005
- Day One
- Day Two
- Day Three
- Day Four
- Day Five
- Day Six
- Outcome of the Hong Kong Ministerial Conference.
- The Sixth WTO Ministerial Conference in Hong Kong, visit the official WTO website.