Trade and economic statistics
Australia's two way trade in goods and services was worth more than $616 billion in 2012 — a vital component of Australia's economic prosperity.
What is the composition of Australia's trade? How many countries does Australia trade with? What are Australia's top 10 trading partners? Which regions are most important to Australia's trade?
In the following pages, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade provides the answers to these questions and more: a wealth of trade-related information, statistics and analysis at your fingertips.
- Australia's trade balance to April 2013
- Monthly Trade Data - April 2013 [PDF 82 KB]
- Australia's trade in goods and services (updated twice a year - calendar and financial year basis)
- Trade statistical publications
- Trade time series data in excel pivot table format
- Articles about Australia's trade and trade issues
- Statistical Information Service
- Australian Bureau of Statistics