DFAT's forecast of major contract opportunities is listed in DFAT's Annual Procurement Plan, and major tenders are advertised through AusTender. The following major tenders and designs are currently underway in DFAT. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Note, information on possible projects in-concept or in-design stages is provided for planning purposes only and it does not represent solicitation or constitute a request for proposal, nor is it a commitment to purchase or tender for any described services. The scale, scope and focus of any proposed project may change at any time and is subject to formal approval by the Australian and partner Governments before any procurement process will commence. This information is subject to delays, revision or cancellation.
Updated on 11 September 2018
- Open to Market
- DFAT has advertised a tender opportunity and it is currently open for proposals from tenderers
- Assessment of Proposals
- The deadline for submitting proposals has passed, and DFAT is assessing the proposals received
- Contract Negotiations
- DFAT is negotiating with the preferred tenderer(s)
- In design
- DFAT is designing a project which may go out to tender
- In concept
- DFAT is conceptualising a project which may then go to design or may go out to tender
- Tender documents in design
- Design approved and tender documents being prepared