DFAT's forecast of major contract opportunities is listed in DFAT's Annual Procurement Plan, and major tenders are advertised through AusTender. The following major tenders and designs are currently underway in DFAT. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Updated on 2 December 2019
Open to market
Assessment of proposals
The deadline for submitting proposals has passed, and DFAT is assessing the proposals received
DFAT is negotiating with the preferred tenderer(s)
DFAT is designing a project which may go out to tender
- The Economic Cooperation Program (ECP) Supporting the Indonesia and Australia Closer Economic Partnership Agreement (IA-CEPA) (Release Qtr 3 19/20)
- The Kiribati Education Improvement Program (Release Qtr 4 19/20)
- (DFAT-276) – Australia-Indonesia Partnership Towards an Inclusive Society (Release Qtr 2 19/20)
- (DFAT-302) – Samoa Parliament House (Release Qtr 4 19/20)
- (DFAT-301) – Mekong-Australia Transnational Crime Program (Release Qtr 2 19/20)
- (DFAT-257) – PNG Australia Education for Prosperity (E4P) (Release Qtr 3 19/20)
- (DFAT-303) – South East Asia Regional Economic Infrastructure (Release Qtr 3 19/20)
Note, information on possible projects in-concept or in-design stages is provided for planning purposes only and it does not represent solicitation or constitute a request for proposal, nor is it a commitment to purchase or tender for any described services. The scale, scope and focus of any proposed project may change at any time and is subject to formal approval by the Australian and partner Governments before any procurement process will commence. This information is subject to delays, revision or cancellation.