Summary of publication
This document presents the Government of Vanuatu's development policies, priorities, strategies and performance indicators for 2006-2015.
Vanuatu's national vision is 'An Educated, Healthy and Wealthy Vanuatu', achieved through:
- private sector development and employment creation
- macroeconomic stability and equitable growth
- good governance and public sector reform
- primary sector development (natural resources and the environment)
- better basis services, especially in rural areas
- education and human resource development
- economic infrastructure and support services.
Priorities and Action Agenda 2006–2015 [PDF 257 KB]