Summary of publication
Quality at entry assessment and peer review minutes for Vanuatu Transport Sector Support Program Phase II.
The Quality at Entry assessment rates the design of the Program. It rates the design 'adequate quality' (4) for effectiveness, efficiency, sustainability, and analysis and learning. It rates the design 'good quality' (5) on relevance and gender.
It lists eight steps for the design team to complete by 17 September 2012 to finalise the design. The steps require the design team to make the design clearer about:
- defining a sustainable, affordable approach to Vanuatu's road development
- project budget and funding sources
- poverty-focussed criteria for the project managers to select roads
- risks and how the project managers will manage risks (including fiduciary risks)
- plans to use Government of Vanuatu systems to manage and deliver the project
- monitoring and evaluation.
Quality at Entry Report for Vanuatu Transport Sector Support Program Phase II [PDF 3.8 MB]