This is the Secretary’s report to the Minister for Foreign Affairs and the Minister for Trade on the performance of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (Volume 1) and the Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) (Volume 2) during the financial year 2000–01.
- Annex A Nuclear Material within Australia
- Annex B Associated Items Within Australia
- Annex C AONM Overseas
- Annex D Accounting Reports to the IAEA
- Annex E IAEA Statements of Conclusions
- Annex F IAEA Safeguards Statistics
- Annex G Expenditure by Other
- Annex H Australian Safeguards Support
- Annex I Media
- Annex J Status
of Australian IMS Stations
- Annex K ASNO Publications and
- Annex L Physical Protection
Objectives and Fundamental Principles
R.G. Casey Building
John McEwen Crescent
2 6261 1920
2 6261 1908
General enquires relating to ASNO functions, activities or
responsibilities should be directed to the Director General, Australian Safeguards and Non-Proliferation Office.
Commonwealth of Australia 2001
ISBN 0 642 51894 7
This work is copyright.
It may be reproduced in whole or in part for study or training purposes
subject to the inclusion of an acknowledgment of the source and no commercial
usage or sale. Reproduction for
purposes other than those indicated above, require the prior written permission
from the Commonwealth available from AusInfo.
Requests and inquiries concerning reproduction and rights should be
addressed to the Manager, Legislative Services, AusInfo, GPO Box 1920, Canberra