It has been assumed that other British Commonwealth Governments
have learned of the Soviet Armistice terms published 1st March.
For convenience, however, the text follows as published here.
1. Rupture of relations with Germany, internment of German troops
and warships in Finland, with the understanding that if Finland
considers this latter task beyond her power, the Soviet Union is
ready to offer her the necessary assistance with its troops and
2. Re-establishment of Soviet-Finnish Treaty of 1940 and
withdrawal of Finnish troops to the 1940 frontier.
3. Immediate repatriation of Soviet and Allied prisoners of war as
well as Soviet and Allied civilians who are being kept in
concentration camps and being used by Finland for labour.
4. Question of partial or complete demobilisation of Finnish Army
to be left for negotiation in Moscow.
5. Question of reparation for damage caused to Soviet Union by
military operation and by occupation of Soviet territory to be
left for negotiation in Moscow.
6. Question of Petsamo area to be left for negotiation in Moscow.