1. Many thanks for your comprehensive telegram U.N.366. By this
time you will have received my telegram No. 14  informing you
of attitude you should adopt to each application for admission.
2. Reference your paragraph 4. I consider Yugoslavia and Greece
are entitled to participate in discussion of Albania's application
and I also consider it would be advisable for you to support Greek
resolution regarding Investigation Committee. 
3. Reference your paragraph 5. Use by permanent members of
reciprocal threats [of] veto are so intolerable that I consider
situation needs public criticism and exposure.
4. I agree with remarks expressed in your paragraph 8 which you
should represent as official views of Australian Government. 
5. Above all other considerations you should endeavour to avoid at
present any controversy in Security Council with United Kingdom or