Sector: Economic Diplomacy, Trade, Business
Country location: Australia, China
Grantee: China-Australia Chamber of Commerce
The China-Australia Chamber of Commerce in Beijing (AustCham Beijing) together with the Australia China Business Council (ACBC) will be hosting the launch of 'Engaging ChAFTA: An Industry Report', a collaborative initiative between AustCham Beijing and ACBC to provide industry specific dialogue on the effective utilisation of ChAFTA.
The report will cover member-based industry group feedback from both China and Australia across five important industry sectors: Food and Agribusiness, Education and Training, Financial and Investment Services, Health and Medical Research, Energy and Resources.
- Report Launch Event: Beijing and Melbourne, Beijing and Melbourne, 1 March 2017 to 1 March 2017
- Report Publication, Beijing and Melbourne, 1 March 2017 to 1 March 2017
- Cross-Industry Meeting, AustCham Beijing & ACBC, 25 January 2017 to 25 January 2017
- Industry-Specific Report Distribution, Beijing and Melbourne, 11 January 2017 to 11 January 2017
- Industry Meetings: Food & Agribusiness, Education and Training, Finance and Investment, Health and Medical Research, Energy and Resources, AustCham Beijing & ACBC, 21 October 2016 to 18 November 2016
Social Media: Website, WeChat, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Australia-China Council grant offer: $17,500.00 with no GST
Total project value: $32,500.00