- Sector: Economic Diplomacy, Trade, Business
- Country location: Australia, Indonesia
- Grantee: Macquarie University
This project will bring together Australian and Indonesian like-minded aspiring entrepreneurs and innovators, to provide the network and resources that can support the commercialisation of their ideas.
The program involves mentoring several Australian entrepreneurs for three months in Australia and sending them to Indonesia for five days on a tour to visit key innovation hubs, universities, start-ups and technology parks. Each participant will be assigned a mentor from the team of grantees who are experts in entrepreneurial internationalisation, international competitiveness and Indonesian culture. The goal of the project is to improve bilateral relations between young Australian entrepreneurs and Indonesian business leaders.
Entrepreneur Lectures, Macquarie University, 01 May to 31 August 2018
Indonesian Entrepreneur Tour, Indonesia, 16 September to 21 September 2018
Post Program briefing, Macquarie University, 01 October to 31 October 2018
Post Program workshop, Macquarie University, 01 November 2018 to 31 May 2019
- Australia-Indonesia Institute grant offer: $16,000
- Total project value: $25,489.75
- Social media:
- LinkedIn (Group and Individual profiles)
- Instagram (e.g. #AusIndonesia Institute, #MQJakarta)
- Facebook (Group and individual profiles)
- Twitter (e.g. @dfat, @Macquarie_Uni, #AusIndonesia Institute, #MQJakarta)