Sector: Economic Diplomacy, Trade, Business
Country location: Australia
Grantee: National Federation of Australia Japan Societies
The National Federation of Australia-Japan Societies (NFAJS) is the representative body for Australia-Japan societies right across the country. The NFAJS holds biennial conferences to promote connections between member societies and the wider community. The theme of this year's conference in Sydney is "Deeper Understanding, New Dimensions".
The 2018 NFAJS National Conference will promote collaboration between Australia and Japan through the following objectives:
- Providing a platform for the sharing of knowledge and experience.
- Facilitating business and trade opportunities.
- Increasing awareness of new educational and cultural initiatives.
- The Japanese Consul-General's Welcome Reception, 19/10/2018
- Conference Gala Dinner, National Maritime Museum Lighthouse Gallery, 20/10/2018
- Conference program day 1, Teachers Federation Conference Centre, 19/10/2018
- Conference program day 2, Aerial UTS Function Centre, 20/10/2018
Social media: Websites and social media accounts
Australia-Japan Foundation grant offer: $15,000