- Sector: Education
- Country location: Australia, Morocco
- Grantee: Australia-Middle East Journalism Exchange
Australia-Middle East Journalism Exchange (AMEJE) is a not for profit organisation dedicated to enhancing cross-cultural understanding by fostering better informed journalism. Since 2015, AMEJE has organised and facilitated seven professional study tours for over thirty delegates between Australia and the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region.
The #OzinMorocco19 and #MoroccoinOz20 study tours will see delegations of high-achieving Deakin University (Melbourne) and Institut Supérieur de l'Information et de la Communication (Rabat) journalism students collaborating in both Australia and Morocco in late 2019 and early 2020.
- Rabat, Morocco, November 2019
- Showcase event: Melbourne, 30 January 2020
- Council for Australian-Arab Relations grant offer: $27,000.
- Total project value: $87,750.