- Sector: Education
- Country location: Australia, Morocco
- Grantee: Australia-Middle East Journalism Exchange
The Australia-Middle East Journalism Exchange (AMEJE) is a not for profit organisation dedicated to enhancing cross-cultural understanding by fostering better informed journalism. Since 2015, AMEJE has facilitated five study tours for over 20 delegates between Australia and the Middle East and North Africa region. The #OzinMorocco18 study tour will take a delegation of five high-achieving Deakin University journalism students on a professional and cultural study tour of Morocco in November 2018. The delegates will visit newsrooms, meet with a diverse range of Moroccans, and work collaboratively with local counterpart students.
- Showcase event: Rabat, Morocco 22 Nov 2018 (TBC)
- Showcase event: Melbourne 31 Jan 2019 (TBC)
- Council for Australian-Arab Relations grant offer: $17,270
- Total project value: $48,380